Sunday, January 17, 2010



Welcome to Dragongazer!

I've started this blog as a way to share my love of Warhammer - specifically Space Wolves. I'm going to use it as a good way for me to document the progress I've made on my army. Updates may be sporadic at best, real life does seem to cut into my hobby time far too much, but I guess that's the way it has to be for now.

I've only been in the hobby for a couple of years now, but it didn't take me long to find my way to the Space Wolves. One of the staff that I met at my local Games Workshop gave me all the incentive I needed to invest hours into these interesting Marines. He told me; "They are Space Marines that drink, wench and brawl - a bit like space vikings". They sounded so different to the ever popular Ultramarines that I had seen and heard so much about.

So I went for it, and here I am today. I'll update again in a couple of days with some newly painted stuff. Until then, have fun!

Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment