Thursday, February 11, 2010

So, in the past week I've learnt a couple quite cool things;

1. Simple Green is one of the most amazing things on the face of this planet. While being a great cleaning product in itself, if you soak a plastic miniature in a jar of it for a few days you'll be able to use an old toothbrush to get 99% of the old paint off.
This comes in super handy when you inherit models from friends, as we all will from time to time as people's interests shift.
I've tried it out over the past few days and it was great to be able to remove the old, not so great paint job, but it was nice to see that the detail of the model hadn't been touched at all!!

2. Take transport when playing Space Wolves.
It was an embarrassing game on Saturday night. Ill prepared and under experienced, I showed up for the weekly game (which I haven't been able to make in quite some time!) and promptly got my ass handed to me. It's not quite as bad as it sounds; this was my first game of 40k that wasn't Apocalypse.

I'll follow with a better report in the next few days, but beware, it's a grim grim story!

No comments:

Post a Comment